Sat, Mar 13|
BNCC in Elementary School 2 | Online |
The objective of this course is to go beyond skills and discuss how general basic education skills and specific language and English skills can be used to permeate all classes and thus contribute to a more complete student education.
Horário e local
Mar 13, 2021, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Sobre o evento
Approved at the end of 2017, the BNCC for Elementary Education Years Final has been much discussed since then. Currently, it must already be fully implemented in all schools that work with this segment, but often the focus is only on the skills described and its principles and competences end up being in the background. The objective of this course is to go beyond skills and discuss how general basic education skills and specific language and English skills can be used to permeate all classes and thus contribute to a more complete student education.
For this, this online course will be organized as follows:
- Let's start by identifying the participants' relationship with the BNCC and how they currently use the document
- We will then have a brief introduction on how the document was constituted as a way of understanding its strengths and weaknesses.
- We will present the general competences of basic education and the participants will discuss the extent to which these competences are usually worked in their context.
- We will then move on to specific language and English language skills. We will also raise some principles that, according to the BNCC, should guide the teaching and learning of the English language (lingua franca and multiliteracies. At this point, participants will be invited to make connections between specific and general competences.
- We will end with a practical moment in which participants should think about ways to incorporate general and specific skills into their daily practice.
- BNCC Elementary School Final Years.
- lingua franca
By the end of this course you will come away with a compilation of the BNCC's general and specific competencies and practical ideas on how to implement them in practice.
Who is this course suitable for?
( X ) Teachers of English
( X ) Beginning Teachers
Letícia Moraes has been in the English teaching field for over 15 years, 5 of which have been working on developing English courses and teacher education. She is a member of Troika and has experience with all age groups and levels, having recently worked mainly in the area of teaching English to teenagers and with project methodology. Leticia holds a bachelor's degree in Letters (English) and Journalism, both from USP, in addition to a specialization in distance learning from UNICSUL. She also has several certificates in the field of teaching English: ICELT and DELTA from the University of Cambridge and TESOL from the University of Anaheim. He is an experienced speaker and has articles published in specialized English newsletters both in Brazil and abroad. He is currently working with issues related to the BNCC and with the creation and editing of CLIL materials and lesson plans. She is also event coordinator for the IATEFL Young Learners and Teens SIG, and is part of the C-Group.
When? March 13, 2021 - 2pm to 4pm (UTC-3)
How much? Non-member - R$ 120
Troika Member- Free (according to membership rules)
Special conditions for Troika Members. Become a member now!
BNCC in elementary school 2R$120.00