Troika Teacher Trainers - K12 Edition
Horário e local
Sobre o evento
If you want to get into teacher education focusing on regular schools context (K-12), this is the course for you. All you need to kick off your career as a teacher trainer.
*This course isn't eligible for the Troika Member 100% discount coupon.
*Discount coupons are not cumulative.
- Course Introduction - From teacher to trainer and The KASA framework.
- Training vs CPD - Training Methodology.
- How can I design an effective training session: Input types and activity types.
- Lesson Planning.
- Feedback: Giving oral feedback to teachers.
- Observation and Supervision I : the role of the observer - writing a report .
- Language Awareness: identifying errors and focusing on teachers' accuracy.
- Promoting Development.
- Observation and Supervision II : identifying good teaching practice, prioritizing.
- Observation and Supervision III : observing a lesson.
- Preparing a workshop + delivery.
- Case studies: professional development for Teachers Educators.
Tutors? Paulo Dantas, Antonieta Megale, Sabrina Almeida Ribeiro.
When? From January 05 to 08 - from 9am to 17pm
January 09, 2021- from 9am to13pm
Where? Troika (R. Girassol, 608 - Vila Madalena, São Paulo - SP, 05433-001, Brasil)
How much? Non-member -R$ 1.950,00
Member Pro- R$1.365,00
Member Major- R$ 1.560
Member Lite - R$ 1.755,00
- Troika Teacher Trainers - K12R$1,950R$1,9500R$0