Troika Teacher Trainers | Face to face | (1)
Horário e local
Sobre o evento
This 40h course covers the most important aspects of teacher development frameworks through fast-paced discussions and activities and you will spend most of your time engaged in content-rich assignments.
*This course isn't eligible for the Troika Member 100% discount coupon.
*Discount coupons are not cumulative.
Build lasting professional connections while you develop professionally. Meet highly committed professionals seeking to take the next step in their careers.
A tailor-made experience
The Troika Teacher Trainers takes into account the context of Brazilian language centres and regular schools.
Additionally, while the core content of the course is always the same, the course tutors will personalize the learning experience by (re)designing activities that address your own development needs.
Who is the course for?
This course is for teachers who want to become teacher trainers. Even if you don't want to become a teacher trainer but would like to investigate how professional education works, this course is for you.
What will I learn in the course?
This is a very comprehensive course and we see it as the beginning of your career in teacher development. In a nutshell: you will learn the most important strategies to help teachers develop professionally such as how to give feedback, plan development sessions, help teachers design personal development plans and much, much more.
- Course Introduction - From teacher to trainer and The KASA framework.
- Training vs Continuous professional development - Training Methodology.
- Designing an effective training session: input types and activity types.
- Lesson Planning.
- Feedback: Giving oral feedback to teachers.
- Observation and Supervision I : the role of the observer - writing a report .
- Language Awareness: identifying errors and focusing on teachers' accuracy.
- Promoting Development.
- Identifying good teaching practice, prioritising.
- How to observe a lesson.
- How to prepare a workshop + delivery.
- Case studies: professional development for Teachers Educators.
When? From January 06 to January 11, 2022
Where? Troika - São Paulo
How much? Non-member -R$ 1.950,00
Member Unlimited - R$1.365,00
Member Full - R$ 1.560
Member Lite - R$ 1.755,00
- Troika Teacher TrainersR$1,950R$1,9500R$0