Horário e local
Sobre o evento
A two-day course with Jeremy Harmer, author of How to Teach English, and Vinicius Nobre, author of Teaching English Today. This course is aimed at teachers and covers a range of ELT topics, including:
- Language learners
- How to marry prose and passion in the ELT curriculum
- Teaching English in Brazil today (current trends)
- The magic of storytelling in the ELT curriculum
- How to encourage a growth mindset in English language learners
- Lessons from the training room (hints, advice and techniques based on the experience gained as an international trainer/speaker)
- Career Development
Investment: R$ 600, payable in up to 12 installments (fees may apply).
Special conditions for Troika members (10% off) and public sector teachers are available.
Date and Time
Days: 13 and 14 January, 2020 From 9 am to 5 pm