Planning for CLIL | Online |
Horário e local
Sobre o evento
In this course:
- We will start by discussing the main characteristics of CLIL (the 4 Cs, BICS, CALP, balance language-content, language triptych)
- We will then reflect upon the impact of these characteristics on lesson planning and identify main challenges.
- With characteristics and challenges in mind, we will compare and contrast an English language lesson plan and a CLIL lesson plan so as to identify the peculiarities of a CLIL lesson plan and how its main characteristics are catered for in the plan.
- With this in mind, we will then come up with a checklist with aspects to take into account when planning a CLIL lesson.
- Finally, participants will use a framework to experiment with planning a CLIL lesson and revisit their checklists based on their experience.
-Main challenges of planning CLIL lessons and how to deal with them
-Aspects to consider when planning a CLIL lesson
-checklist with aspects to take into account when planning a CLIL lesson and a CLIL lesson plan framework.
This course is suitable for:
(X) English Teachers
(X) Beginner Teachers
(X)Teachers from other areas
Tutor- Letícia Moraes
When? May 15th, 2021 - from 10:00am to 12pm (UTC-3)
How Much? Non-member - R$ 100,00
Troika Members - Free (according to the membership rules)
Condições especiais para Troika Members. Torne-se um membro agora!
- Planning for CLILR$100R$1000R$0