Intertwined: a practical guide to integrating skills | Online | Troika Trends
Horário e local
Sobre o evento
When we use language to communicate with others, the primary skills of listening, speaking, writing and reading are often interwoven. Why should they be taught separately in the classroom, then? By integrating skills in our lessons, we prepare our learners for the challenges they are bound to face in real life and also encourage them to use language as a real tool for communication.
- Receptive x Productive skills
- Sub-skills: what they are and how they can be taught
- Lesson plans integrating two or more skills
- Planning an integrated-skills lesson
Tutors? Lygia Leite and Bruno Albuquerque
When? October 25, 2020 - from 10:30am to 12pm
from 13:30pm to 15:30pm
How Much? Non-member -R$ 235,00
Troika Members - Free (according to the membership rules)
* This is a Troika Trends course, so according to your membership category, you can use your Troika Member 100% discount coupon. If you don't have any more credits available for free registration at the event, you can use the discount coupon to guarantee a special price.
*Discount coupons are not cumulative.