I’m Free! Learner Training Essentials | Online | Troika Trends
Horário e local
Sobre o evento
The Coronavirus pandemic has forced teachers to go online overnight. The focus has been basically on emerging tools and techniques for online teaching. One of the major missing parts in the success equation has been learner training. Promoting independent learning is crucial in any learner-centred environment. The basic assumption behind this talk is the notion that students are generally unprepared to learn on their own and, therefore, need help when asked to take charge of their learning.
- How students may be helped to assume a more active and self-directive role in the learning process;
- What it really means for a student to play an active role in decision-making;
- The role of educators in the empowerment of students;
- Some basic ways to foster learner involvement;
- How a teacher can plan a basic learner training programme.
Guilherme Pacheco has been working in the field of language teaching for over 30 years. He graduated in English and English Literature from UFES. He has an RSA Diploma in English Language Teaching, a post-graduate diploma in Psychology and a master’s degree in Language Education from the University of Chichester. He also trained as a Bioenergetic Analysist and, in his spare time, works as a body psychotherapist.
When? June 21st, 2020 - from 10:30 to 12:30 (UTC-3)
How much? Non-member -R$ 150,00
Troika Members- Free (according to the membership rules)
*This is a Troika Trends Course.
Special conditions apply for Troika Members. Become a member now!
- I’m Free! Learner TrainingR$150R$1500R$0